A lot of improvements!
8 Jul '22
Changes to Pro
Exposes Pro features in a read-only mode for Free users:
- Theme manager allows changing themes, but not editing
- Read from repositories with multi-file sync, but not push
- See which branch you're on in the branch switcher, but not make the switch
- Adds support for Figma's new individual stroke widths.
- Adds autocomplete to composition tokens
- Adds support for root-level git storage (e.g. storing tokens in the "/" directory).
- When using multi file sync, renaming token sets now correctly renames the file
- When using multi file sync, deleting a token set now correctly deletes the file
Quality of life improvements
- Switching between token sets now remembers the last scroll position.
- Adds support to load a single .json file or multiple multiple files.
- Removing tokens from multiple selected layers is now supported.
- Branch picker now scrolls when more than a certain number of branches are present.
- Fixes composition tokens not picking up values of 0.
- Fixes scrollbar color.
- Fixes issue where URL sync providers got duplicated.
- Fixes an issue where documentation tokens with value 0 couldn't be applied.
- Fixes an issue with autocomplete where tokens that were using a number wouldn't show up (e.g. spacing or radii)
- Fixes an issue with Azure Devops Sync where it would sometimes pull from the main branch.
← Back to changelog